Translate - Traducir - Übersetzen - Traduire - Traduci - 翻译 - अनुवाद - ترجمة

Publish a job

Employers:

Publish a job offer by filling in the feedback form with the following details.

1.SL Name and Surname:
2.SL Business Name:
3.SL Business Location (SLURL):
4.SL Salary per week or Wage per hour:
5.Contract duration:
6.SL Job description/activities:

Jobs published today

.

Friday 17 April 2009

Scriptor for Menu Driven animations needed

Contact Cooty Leroux. Hello, I have had a business in SL for over 2 years and want to upgrade a few things. Except for minimal tweaking, I do not do scripting and am interested in hiring a scriptor for specific jobs. The first and foremost is this: My customer gets on a prim and the prim will move them the length needed while their avatar will start the specified animation from a menu (There will be a few to choose from, as this is for wedding ceremonies). The customer can determine with a notecard how long they will walk (since most wedding aisles will differ in length), then they will choose from animation menu what animation they need next. I DON'T want the animation to go back to start, I want it to start from the position they are in at that moment. I want to be able make this easy to use for my customers, with the customer being able to choose how long they do each animation (either with menu or notecard). I need this to be in synch with the other pose balls in the ceremony so everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing at the right time. I am not even sure how much of this is possible, but if you are a good scriptor and can possibly work this out or something similiar please IM Cooty Leroux in-world or leave me a notecard with your proposal and cost and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I know good scripting is expensive and I am willing to pay a reasonable fee for this if it is a good, working, low lag script. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Job seekers :

If you are looking for a job, please post your Curriculum Vitae or Resume by using COMMENTS under the job post of your preference. Add the following details:

1.SL Name and surname:
2.Email (if available):
3.Your SL age (in months):
4.Your skills:
5.Your studies:
6.Your previous job relevant experience: